Cash Advance Program
No catch. No hassles. No gimmicks. UMPA believes in helping American business and we know unexpected things happen, and that’s why we offer our members a hassle-free alternative to conventional business loans. It’s a simple, convenient and fast way to get the money you need in as little as 72 hours.
Quick And Easy
1) APPLY – Our 1 page application makes it quick and easy. You can apply by clicking on the link, or you can call us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
2) RECEIVE FUNDS – Most businesses receive their money within 7-10 days right into their bank account.
3) OPERATE AS USUAL – Easy and No Hassle! Your cash advance is paid back with a small fixed percentage of your credit card transactions.
4) RENEW – You are eligible to receive additional funds after the majority of your advance is paid off.
The Concept Is Simple
UMPA pays a merchant up front for their future credit card transactions, up to $250,000 per location, depending on your business’s credit card volume.
As your transactions roll in, we get paid back with a small, fixed percent of those daily credit card receipts.
Merchant Cash Advantages
- No closing costs
- No application, startup or hidden fees
- 95% approval rate
- Fast approval
- No collateral required
- Tax deductible
- Up to $250,000
- A-B credit not required
- No monthly bills to pay
Processing For Small Business
Get Up To $250,000
UMPA’s Cash Advance helps grow your business by providing quick access to up to $250,000 per location.
Pre-qualify In 5 Minutes!
Pre-approval in 3 minutes or less. Once approved, receive your funds in less than a week!
No Collateral Required
Don’t worry about collateral, interest fees or red tape from a bank or loan provider.
Flexible Repayment Plan
Repay using a fixed amount or with a small percentage of future credit card sales.
How A Cash Advance Works
A business cash advance is an innovative form of funding that allows a merchant to receive the working capital needed fast and paid back flexibly. It’s not a loan: the merchant is literally selling UMPA a portion of future credit card sales or total deposits. UMPA simply collects a percentage of the credit card batches or total deposits until it has collected the full amount of receivables purchased. This usually takes 6 to 15 months.
How Much Can You Get?
UMPA funds businesses of all sizes, ranging from the smallest corner pizza shop to multi-location retail and service chains. The minimum funding size per location is $4,000 and the maximum is $150,000.